Download & Stream: http://smarturl.it/camelphatcola.
The official video for the #1 anthem of Summer 2017...
- BBC Radio 1 Playlist: A-List
- Official UK Top 40
- Global Shazam: #38
- Ibiza Shazam: #1
- Ibiza DJ Awards: Track Of The Season
- Billboard Dance Chart: #2
Subscribe to Defected Records: http://defct.de/subscribe
Official Merchandise: https://store.defected.com/
‘Cola’ is one of this year's stealthiest and most vital dance records… once an ‘ooh-ooh’ melodic motif drifts in from above it sticks like pop.”-- Rolling Stone
“Camelphat & Elderbook's 'Cola' is an infectious and emotive anthem.”-- DJ Mag
“This one's fire... ‘Cola’ is moody, groovy, infectious and entrancing.”-- Earmilk
taken from press release
Opened for the Rolling Stones on their European tour
- Sold out headline dates around the world, including Moscow, Paris, Berlin, London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Glasgow, Vienna, Prague, Warsaw, Madrid, New York City, Boston, Denver, Minneapolis, & Nashville
- A/B certified Platinum in Canada & Russia; Gold in France
- “Way Down We Go” certified 2x Platinum in Canada & Russia; Platinum in the US, Australia, Ireland, France & Switzerland; Gold in Germany, Austria, Norway, Poland, The Netherlands, and New Zealand
- A/B reached the top 10 in 19 countries on iTunes, 12 of which reached the top 3, including the US, UK, and Canada
- 4 Top 10 singles at radio across 3 formats: "Way Down We Go" (#1 at alternative), “No Good,” and “All The Pretty Girls”
- iHeart Music Awards nomination for “Best New Rock/Alternative Artist”
- Performances at premiere music festivals including Coachella, Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, Tinderbox (Denmark), Benicàssim (Spain), Longitude (Ireland), Latitude (UK)
- Appearances on “Good Morning America,” “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” “The Late Late Show with James Corden,” and “Last Call with Carson Daly”
- Billboard’s 2016 “Top New Rock Artist of the Year” and one of NPR’s “Top Listened To Artists of 2016”
- Prominent syncs across film and television – including “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Orange Is The New Black,” “The Leftovers,” “Empire,” “Logan,” “Riverdale,” NFL promotions on ESPN + FOX, 2017 World Series on Fox, FIFA, “Collateral Beauty,” and more
taken from press release
London-born singer Marlon Roudette has officially released his U.S. debut album, Electric Soul, today. The album features excellent production by Tim Bran and Roy Kerr - best known for their work with London Grammar; and was mixed by Andrew Dawson (Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy). Electric Soul is available for purchase on iTunes.
In celebration of the release, Marlon has also unveiled the video for album track “Everybody Feeling Something” feat. KStewart”. The colorful video, directed by Alexander Brown (Owl City, James Blake and more), shows Marlon soaking in the culture as he travels back to St. Vincent and the Grenadines where he grew up. “Everybody Feeling Something” is the follow up to his debut single “When the Beat Drops Out,” which has garnered nearly 70 million streams on Spotify and over 20 million worldwide video views. The track went on to achieve a #1 chart position in 6 countries, a #2 position in 8 countries, and both gold and platinum certifications in 4 countries.
Labels: Marlon Roudette